Meet our beautiful chubby Bunnies.
They are not designed to sit on a shelf.
They are not designed to be out of reach of children.
These cuties need love, lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses and did we mention lots of Love??
➖ 7 colours available!
🐰 Can have a name embroidered OR 1st Easter OR the year on left ear.
- If you want both ears embroidered contact us via the Facebook Page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org so a custom listing can be arranged. Eg. 1st Easter and name OR name and year.
- Eyes, nose and toe beans are embroidered.
- Eyes are a beautiful blue colour.
- Toe beans follow the colour of the bunny - except for the Rainbow - toe beans are cream.
- Noses are baby pink.
- Each bunny has a white cotton tail
- 23cm Tall Sitting.
- 20cm Ear Length
- Hand wash with care.
- Do not tumble dry.
🔵 Make sure you leave name/year/correct details, which font and what colour thread in the COMMENT/NOTE SECTION during check out.
- IF NO INFORMATION LEFT THEN BUNNY WILL BE LEFT BLANK!
- Please note, ALL orders placed are made to order.
We attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the colour in the image may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product.
Please review all the images of the product you desire BEFORE placing your order. If you have any questions about any of our products, please feel free to contact us via our Facebook page or via email.
The tested component(s) MEETS the following requirement(s):
The mechanical and physical properties requirements of the tested subclauses of the AS/NZS Standard, “Safety of toys”, AS/NZS 8124: Part 1: 2019+A1:2020-A2；2020
The mechanical hazards and labeling requirements of Australia Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and Australia Trade Practices Act 1974.
The labeling requirements of the tested subclauses of the AS/NZS Standard, “Safety of toys”, AS/NZS 8124: Part 1: 2016.
Migration of Certain Elements - Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 8124.3: 2012 with Amendment No. 1: 2016
The Appropriate Age Grade is determined with reference to the Age-grading guidelines of the Annex A of the AS/NZS
Standard, “Safety of toys”, AS/NZS 8124.1:2019